Friday 24 November 2006

Hello everyoneeeeeee..............
We are having CGM later. please be PUNCTUAL!!!!

Anwyay you guys should feel proud of me! I am on the start of shopping fast! It might sound impossible to you all. . but I believe I can do it. I wanna sow into building fund and follow the church vision.

If you only look for the supernatural in the spectacular
You will miss God time and time again
So well, I believe no one and definitely not me wanna miss God in this building fund too! Well, not only building fund but in our personal walk yeah? We are coming to a close for 2oo6, how do you wanna welcome 2oo7? Let our walk be stronger and everything we do give thanks to God. I am also trying to change, to become better in my character, if peggie can do it, you can do it too!
Just like what Pastor Kong preached last weekend, lets all move up another level.
Faith is stepping out to do what God has called me to do
Amen? God gave the power but lets appropriate the power in a way that glorifies the Triune God!!! It is not only gonna be a season of breakthrough but also a season of spiritual maturity in us yeah. Let us have the spirit of Caleb : single-focused.
There is always so much more we can do. Let this coming xmas be a season of faith&hope&love! 1month 1 day to Christmas
1month 6days to 2oo7
Jr&I gonna plan, so do give us suggestions, of course realistic ones. Lets pull in effort and resources to make xmas a merriment for all.
Love,
Faith