Thursday 21 December 2006

GOOD OL' TIMES

Hey guys, couldn't believe it has been so long since our last outing! Lets make our thanksgiving dinner a blast alright and continue reaching out to our friends! Don't give up yeah... a heart out there needs Jesus.

Anyway I hope you guys been doing something productive. As for me, I have started looking for jobs! I can't stand slacking and wasting my time&youth away at home!!! So do pray that I can get the job I applied and a good pay.... so as to finance my shopping craze haha.

Well, you guys do mean alot to me yeah. But right now, lets set our focus on Xmas, The reason Christ was born! ::Faith.Hope.Love:: Reminded me of the story of a farmer who had 3 doves namely, Faith (Eldest), Hope (Middle), Love (Youngest). One day the doves flew away right before the eyes of the farmer, he cried and said : "i can't live without them 3" Let us be like the farmer, never living without faith&hope&love.

Sometimes life might get tough, but its during the process that God really strengthen us. 2006 is really drawing to a close. Lets make really realistc plans for 2007 and see ourselves accomplishing whatever we have set. Let this year end off with a sense of achievement and pride knowing that at least you have done your best!

Let this time be a time of focus on our strength and not weaknesses. As for the little ones, I hope you girls & guys are prepared to start school! Shine in your campus! As for the rest, the ns guys, uni student, working adult and me (of course), continue to be a light that shine and be a person of substance for the Lord!

Every decision/emotion is CHOICE.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

Love to all!