Monday 4 December 2006

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken
I’m accepted, You were condemned
I’m alive and well, Your Spirit is within me
Because You died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor You
In all I do, to honor You

You are my King
You are my King
Jesus, You are my King
You are my King

: : You Are My King : : Newsboys : : He Reigns- The Worship Collection : :

that is the lyrics for the song that wenhan has posted on the blog..think that this is really a nice song. think we are gonna have a great weekend with newsboys this coming week- gonna ask my friends to come for service! :)

Oh heart of mine, why must you stray?
From one so fair you run away
And one more time you have to pay
The heaviness of needless shame

Oh heart of mine, come back home
You've been too long out on your own
And He's been there all along
Watching for you down the road
So come home running
His arms are open wide
His name is Jesus
He understands
He is the answer
You are looking for
So come home running
Just as you are

Oh child of God so dearly loved
And ransomed by the Savior's blood
And called by name, daughter and son
Wrapped in the robe of righteousness

: : Come Home Running : : Chris Tomlin : :

just another song that i am currently listening to(together with some others of cos) but feel the song and the lyrics- amazing work there. the picture is so vivid in mind. often, we strayed from the narrow path but Daddy is always waiting for us! :)

have a great week ahead..
God bless!

with love,
liwei