Thursday 12 July 2007

hey guys.. haha sorry I cant help, but can I write 3 more things about myself? It was brought into remembrance when I woke up this morning !!!

4) I have 3 SCARS on my right leg. its pretty ugly. DONT ASK ME TO SHOW OKAY. One was when my sister was chasing after me (primary 3) , I ran and fell into a very big drain. The wound became very infected. One was the oven scar. It was burning hot and yeah.. I remember ed crying out like a child gone wild. Uber painful :( Final one was a wire from the bicycle which cut through my flesh. Wouldn't have gotten it if only my sister and I listened to the maid and stayed at home instead, but oh well. I have to hide the wound from my mom but eventually she found out and my sister got it big time instead.

5) I met with a car accident during my Grandma's wake. Fractured my left arm and right foot. couldn't go to school during the period of time. About a year later, I was riding bicycle when I got knocked down by a car. haha accident prone kid. Now I finally know why mom always ask the maid to keep a good eye at my sister & I and that we're not supposed to play anywhere except home.

6) My favourite childhood cartoon was power rangers and popeye the sailorman. Barbie was my past time game I play. I love Barbie & Ken. I play on their online website too !!! haha I was 100% tomboy growing up, fierce and rough.

HEY GUYS, BLOG LEI. It will be boring if you always see me blogging right.. so come on. BLOGGGGGGGGGGGG!