Thursday 12 July 2007

JR.

ok,finally i can post something , how i did it ??? don't ask ...
3 things about me, hmm ok loh.....
1) i was a benchwarmer too, . was in the basketball team in pri 5 n 6 , cos my mum thought i need to lose weight seriously cos i was ballooning very fast.My only outdoor sport. Skills ok lah.. I was a prefect , selected to recite the Chinese pledge , but then was stripped of my post cos i did'nt done my homework ... somemore it's my classmate told teacher " jiarong didn't do homework..." " ok, u don't do , i strip off yr tie" the next day it happened. then a few weeks later i was caught jaywalking... but then i was stripped off my position... thus it seems i was demoted cos i broke the rules, in actual fact cos i couldn't cope with my studies.thinking back then i was quite happy cos i got time to study more.
2) yet i was a high flyer too. Considered lah , got good grades , ppl say i was veri intelligent... somehow i was under a lot of expectation.. expect to do this to do that cos they knew i can do it , yet the motivation wasn't there to perform , thus i underperform or simply threw it away..... I had a lot of exposure to increase but i shut up or shy away...maybe because of this incident .... leadership or promotion is something i'm not "used to it'"..... until now... ahah
3) jackson - I don't like this name cos of micheal jackson. I hide this name for 18 years until in army , my sergent called me . Lol, in bmt... i was nt used to it.... " jackson why u looked so stunned " , cos i was nt used to it.... thus i prefer to use it in formal , working environments . Jiarong is my personal name.... N246 is my personal cg... ahaha
4) I don't have a lot of friends . Every phrase of life , it can be counted 1-4 ., the most 4 . I open up to only to ppl i trust and feel comfortable with... I don't like people to know me yet i don't know them.. i like to relate on a one-on-one basis. My life was on the platform before, yet under the platform , i seek good friends i can grow up with...but now it's a different stage...
In summary , it went through the exclusive, inclusive , reclusive stage......

Anything to add on.... let's leave it as it is.