Sunday 21 October 2007

This is a special entry.. dedicated to my friend Angeline Har :)


We were classmates and cca mates.
She find my need and met it, find my hurt and heal it.

I still remember the first time I stepped into CHC was on a week before Easter 2003 Sunday and the Preacher was Pastor Tan. I couldnt remember what he preached, all I could remember was the tangible presence of God as I stepped into the hall with unbelief in my heart. I never knew God existed.. I never knew Jesus could be so true.

She started just simply being a friend to me, being there for me.

The drama touched my heart even as I watched it through rehearsals and drama. Look at so many of us and people around, we all beneifitted from the Caring System because of the one person in our life who is willing to make a difference.

Our past doesn't tell our future, it is our present that create our future.

I am so touched because I am one of the benefitter of the Caring System. Sometimes as I think and reflect back, I would often think who will I be right now if I hadn't accept her invitation to go to church that fateful sunday and responded to altar call with tears..

Because I experienced God myself 4years back at Jurong West and it changed my life. I finally experienced love that gave me peace.

Never belittle the power of one! :D