Thursday 29 November 2007

Something Beautiful

Hi guys,

As I was watching youtube, I finally come across this song's original music video! I first watched this music video while I attended a church in America! (Well, Newsboys is more based in America) It's by the Newsboys, a contemporary Christian band who has been in our church once last year, and the music video was made in conjunction of the film Miss HIV. Well, the music video is conducted in some African country, which has, by the grace of God, the least number of HIV infected people. Well, enjoy the music video!




I chanced upon another Newsboys video which I guess is played in some part of Latin America (since the lyrics are all in Spanish), and the environment seems to me like a shopping center (with all the various levels within the building and escalator-like structures!) Wow, imagine having live praise and worship not in Singapore Indoor Stadium, but level 1 of Vivo City! Enjoy this music video!




Haha.. it's not over yet. This is a nice song from Newsboys, He Reigns. Is about He Reigns everywhere! From Asia and Australia to Europe and Africa, and from N.America, to S.America. Even in Antarctica! Amen!



Finally, a very nice music video pieced up by a believer, using Newsboys song, I am Free.



A galore of praise and worship songs! Have a blessed time!