Thursday 17 January 2008

Hey everyone!

I have this very strong desire to start a bookworm club for our cg. haha (people who don't love to read please dont persecute me)

I always believe in the more you read, the better your grasp for English language will be. I love good books, sentimental, family-like, friendships, romance etc. Books that will dig into your heart and make you realize life is actually so simple. Books that you will bawl your eyes out. hehe

Maybe because of my love for English, I love good books. I don't enjoy reading e.g 101 ways to being a millionaire! I DON'T!.

I love reading. I always admire authors who can write well.

Okay maybe I can include a new vision for this
****Buy a new book every month to read****

Let us all speak with good English and write well.. so the first step to make it all happen is to...

STOP USING SINGLISH
LA LEH LOR HOR and all the LOLxZx HahaZxXx

most importantly, let us read the Word more!