Saturday 21 June 2008

就算失望不能绝望

If you would cry , I will keep your tears and bottle them up.

If you lose all your hair , don't worry I had them accounted for.

If you see a set of footprints only , don't worry ,know that I carried you on the way.

If you run , know that a cloud of witness is cheering you on.

If nobody understands you, know that I fully understands, because I know all the intents and thoughts.

If you feel hurt, know that I borne the pain for you. I can feel the pain.

If you know I borne the pain , can you give it to me?



If I say, would you hear?

If I said , would you do it?

If I leave, would you bear it?

If you know what I done for you , would you not do it again?



If I have loved you , would you love him/her?

If I have loved you , would you love them ?

If I forgive you , would you forgive them ?



If you can have a fresh start today , can you give me your yesterday ?

If your today's failed , will you still love me tomorrow?

If I'm coming back tomorrow , what would you do today?


If your brethen fell , can you pick him up?

If I provide , would you give?

If you have success , would you remember me?

If you fail , can you try it again , with me?