Tuesday 3 July 2007

Alright I shall write 3 unknown things about me:

#1: I actually have a 11 stitches scar on my forehead. I remember it was quite a sunny day so my Ah Ma decided to let my Sister & Cousins & I to go down the blk for a game of "Hide & Seek" I can still remember I was running as hard as I could and having a ball of fun with them... then... My Sister accidentally pushed me down the steps, I lost my grip and fell flat onto the ground. What worst was the sharp edge of a stone actually pierced right onto my forehead.. I was screaming and crying because the pain was simply too great for me to bear at my age. (I guess 4yrs old) And I almost thought I am gonna lose my eyebrow haha. All my cousins was in a frantic state and someone called my Ah Ma down. She hurried picked me up and a compassionate Singh taxi uncle fetched us to the hospital. The doctor operated on me without anaesthesia and tied my hands and legs with ropes... then I fainted. After I awoke.. I got this ugly scar...


#2: I am the apple of my Grandma's eyes. I love my Ah Ma alot but not really my parents. My parents left me in the care of my Ah Ma shortly after I was born. My Ah Ma bring me wherever she goes, watch opera, go market, playground. Whenever we kids queue for sweets, I will get 2 and the rest 1. I always have extra portion. Years passed by quickly.. Soon it was time for me to start pre-school and my parents fetched me home but shortly after, they decided to divorce. It was pretty much a hard time for me back then. I was a young girl struggling to grow up with the changes. My parents then left both my Sister & I in the care of a short-term nanny. I dont like her becos she doesn't love me like my Grandma does. I visited my Ah Ma regularly and she always tell me she would bring only me back to her hometown in China. I remember one day coming home from school (primary 2) 10 years ago, I was playing with my Barbie and my Dad called and told me that my Ah Ma passed away. I was crying every night during the funeral and the last day when they were about to the cover the lid of the coffin I ran with all my might from the back to the front but my Dad caught hold of me.. I was screaming so loudly.. It was the worst day of all and the burying of her was even too much to bear. Even now, I always think of her, she provided me with the love I needed as a child, she love me unconditionally and give me the best during my childhood years. I am so thankful to God for giving me the best person on the earth to love me.

#3: My first crush was in primary 3! haha on my best friend (back then) somemore. haha it was hilarious la. But later on he told me he treat me only as a "jie mei" and never talked to me since then. I was kinda sad then.. I tried all means to be friend with him again but he kept pushing me away. So mean! So since that very fateful day he found out that I liked him, he stopped talking to me and hated me in his heart. I invited him to my 12yrs old bday party but he rejected my invitation :( I bumped into him again during my zonal competition at Joo Chiat CC during secondary school, he still hate me as usual. Those were childish days... But while looking back, it is really funny and a good time to laugh. Needless to say, I miss primary school alot. Suddenly I wanna go back being a 7 yr old girl. HAHA

Okay guys, thats my 3 points. Sorry didn't mean to write compo. (haha!) Just like what Fookai said, dont just read but do write about yourself too. Anything you are comfortable with. :)