Tuesday 10 July 2007

Everyone better start posting now!

Haha yes all of you reading this, especially all you blog surfers from N246. What are you waiting for??? If you have time to read this, please go post something. Like now. Yes i am talking to you. Dont you change website now i tell u.

Okay rubbish aside, pardon my crappy monologue, it's like 130am and i slept 2 hours the night before. Okay i shall share 3 things which you never known about me. I think i really shared alot of my life with you all leh, cant really think of much to write, so i shall amuse you all with some stupid things that happened to me while i was growing up

1) This first one is super malu lor, i will remember for the rest of my life. When i was in kindergarden, i actually poo-ed in my paints during art class. Yes imagine having a pile of poo in the middle of the room that dropped out of my pants when i was painting. Distressed, ignorant and haveing not known better, i actually thought that i could get rid of it by stepping on it. Yes i played too much super mario brothers and i thought that things would go away when i jump on it. Sadly, as creative as i was then, reality continue to have a tight grip over the events that followed. The poo didnt go away. Expectedly. I walked around the kindergarden for awhile with poo at the sole of my shoes, until one of my kindergarden teacher got me washed up and sent home after she smelt and saw the mess in the art room.

2) What else you all want to know? Yes i told you all that i was always the geek that got bullied when i was B.C (Before Christ, just for the uninformed). Maybe this might amuse you, but i have been rejected by girls quite frequently. The total number of rejections that i have endure is a grand total of 3 times! So this is how the scoreboard looks like.

Women-3 Bingren-0

Well i have learnt not to become bitter. Its their loss anyway. Haha.. nah... the right one will come along some day, one day. So to all you singles out there. Relax. We are still young.

3) Okay last thing you can know about me. Hmm... I was the president of the AVA club in primary school? Haha i used to set up the sound system for the school last time. Yes, it was a nerdy job. But hey, its cool to be a geek k. For all you who despise geeks, i can just say that you are probably just jealous of us.

Cheers,
Better start posting soon hor,
Bingren