Tuesday 10 July 2007

alright. as many of you have said, enough of reading, and blog!
im keeping my promise. =)
here are 3 things about myself,that i dont think you guys will know.

#1) when i was in kindergarden, i studied in PAP, which was near gram's place. so dad would sent me to school, and grandma would fetch me from school, back to her place. those childhood days were one of the loneliest days of my life. as you know my siblings are older than me by a few years, so they were in primary school then. although my cousin who was one year younger then me studied in PAP too, and goes to gram's place too, but his school was after mine. so granny would bring him to school, and fetch me back. so i played alone all the time, and spent most of my time with grandma. probably this is why im so close to grandma. thus, when i got my first and subsequent pay slip, i would always bring grandma out to a nice place for a meal.
anyway, this incident was kinda dumb, because i thought that as long as something was small, and i was able to swallow it, it did be edible, so i swallowed a 20 cent coin, whicle playing some kitchen set. haha! thank God i didnt get choke. it just when down to my stomach. haha! so i had to go for X-ray. i was super afraid then, and i kept crying, so mom bought me this penguin soft toy, which i still have it now. since the day i swllowed the coin, i had to shit in a potty, until the day the coin was out! =p

#2)moving on to primary school.. every morning, mom would drive me to school, and my maid would fetch me home from school. i cant exactly remember how old i was, probably around primary 3. yep. on a particular afternoon, i was walking to the bus stop to take bus 16 home. there was 2 routes, which i could take. on that day, neither my maid nor i wanted to follow each other. so we took our separate ways, and decided to meet at the bus stop. when i walked with my primary school best friend. she took the MRT home, which was about 200m away from the bus stop. after she left, i had to walk alone to the bus stop. just then, i saw this raggard-looking lady, with fizzy long hair, looked somewhat like a guy,really tann and skinny looking. she was ransack-ing the bushes. considering how yound i was, i freaked out totally, especially when she stared at me. then i decided to walk the other way.(the bushes were in the middle, so there was 2 ways i could get to the bus stop.) when i took the other way, i saw her cycling towards my direction. i got petrified, and went by the previous route, when she tailed me, i got so frightened that i grabbed this stranger's hand and hid behind him. worst still, he was from China! (speak chinese!) thank God this passer-by who spoke english saw the lady shouting and pointing her fingers at me, as if wanting to grab hold of me, asked me what happened, and he scolded the lady?. freaky!! then the chinese youngster walked me to the bus stop, and i met my aunt.

#3) when i was young, i had a habit of staring. on this bus journey home with my maid, the bus was crowded then. my maid sat, while i stand. this lady who was middle-age, yet shorter than me, was sitting in front of me. being akid, i was just curious, didnt know why the lady was like that. her legs coudnt reach the ground. so out of curiosity, i stared at her.she noticed, and told me off vehemently, "if you continue staring, i'll dig out your eyes!" my maid was just sitting behind her, so this old man, who sat beside my maid stood up and told me to sit down, which i did. i was a taunting remark to me, and i never dared stare at anyone ever again. so if you wonder why im always so unaware of my surroundings, now you know. once bitten twice shy you see.