Thursday 12 July 2007

The First ThingY First

1) So Ladies and Gentlemen, what do u all know about me? As you all know, I am very talkative. Thus, when I am in primary 4 onwards to now actually, haha, I have talk to a lot of people, a lot of girls actually and guys too. Longest record is 12 hours, with a guy (I am not a gay btw). Maximum Group chats are 13 people which last for 4 hours. BUT, the most embarrassing thing which a lot of people did not know is that I got A CALL from the principle office, some parents complain that I am talking to their girls everyday and they are very irritated. The problem is sometimes the girls or guys just want to talk to me, haha(Stop justifying). Anyway I was called and banned from using the phone for a few months and that really makes me sad. Anyway yeah, the whole school knows but friends dunno lol embarrassing moment.

2) I got 13 girlfriends b4 ( Please dun judge Me!!)
"Really meh? Dun lie lehz!"
"Yup!"
"U not suave not tall how? i dun buy it!"
"Sometimes its not the suave and tall.. anyway i dun wish to talk about it, i repented! well maybe.."
"Let your Yes be Yes, your No be No, anything apart from them is evil!"
"Sorry God, i will not again!"
@@
u

3) I acted as "God" before, when i was in Kindergarten 1 studying at Seventh Adventist Church, thus naturally the anointing just flows(erm haha just kidding).. Yeah been in plays since young, top story teller b4, top Debater in school b4. Acted in Three Victoria Theatre Plays but compared to church, still need some space.. Been the bad guy and..erm.. always the bad guy.. Yeah!


Thats all folks for clocking the 3 points, if ya find anyone of them interesting or wanna know more, u can contact me at doey_rainy@hotmail.com. God blesses u all and loves u all! Luv me 2??