Thursday 12 July 2007

Hi Guys!!

Wow! Wonderful to read of all these postings about all of you guys life experiences! So of them are realli funny! seems like i chao bay Ki liaoz (cannot run away)... my turn to blog lo...

hmm... 3 things about me...

ok it seems like most of you guys shared bout ur childhood stories... let me share some of mine too...

1)As most of you would know, i grew up in a family amid 3 other silbings and my eldest sis is still the closest to me... I rem when i was young, she would always bring me around in town shopping, jalan jalan and buy me my fav ice cream fr YaoHan Mac( if you guys still can rem!) . During my birthday, she would never fail to buy me gifts and present and there was once she brought me to Toys 'R Us and allow me to choose anything in the store! When we grew older, we would study together overnight until 6 am n proudly to say i was the top 3 while in sec 1! We would cook our fav campbell mushroom soup to keep our tummies happy while we mug all night long... Haha however ltr my sis flew to aust and i had no motivator to study w me liaoz n subsquently became last in sec 2! haha...

2) Among my siblings, my studies was the most jialat among them all. I rem there was once in pri 2 when i scored only 26 marks for my english!! I can never forget that incident man... i was very afraid to speak english then cos i knew i was bad and even my dad label me as JIALAT man... So i was very upset bud during den i was very playful so also didnt real put in effort to improve.... In my family, sometimes i would feel pressure over the things that my siblings have achieved and i would feel upset about myself. Over time... i developed a strong desire to excel in life and always wanted to make a mark in this biG BIG life. I learnt to be positive in life though sometimes can really be v difficult. I lke to visualise gd things happening and imagaining myself continuing reaching goals after goals....WINNING feels shiok man! N i loved adrenaline!! anything that would make my blood travel faster i would very much like to try it. Yeah life is great and we only lived once on earth ya?

3)Another thing which many of you may not know is that i have been into behind bars for more than 48hrs before for the stupid act of shoplifting. Had the chance to tok to gang chief and so siao kia in the same cell oso.. the experience was suxy man... not seeing daylight for so long!Really thank God that eveything else turned out fine if not my future really Har bas (Malay means Finished) liaoz. Yup we made many mistakes along the way in life bud we all pick ourselves up quickly ya...

Thank God that HE has changed me and everything else in me has changed.... my language, my behaviour and of course my FAITH in HIM. I want to achieve more and Shine for HIM! I pray that i would always stay close to HIM no matter wad happen along the way in life!

Yup hey guys so dats three things about me and those who hve not blog.. wad r u waiting for??

Be blessed n hv a great week ahead... gg to zzzzzzzzzzz le.........