Sunday 23 September 2007

Hey guys! Wow.. be ready for a long entry !

Back track a little. . .

Just wanna say I am truly blessed by what a great and positive man Nick Vujicic is. He used his disability as an opportunity to give glory to God! The more we should be positive and a mighty conqueror having placed our joy in our salvation. So guys whatever you are going through, always be positive and be strong, don't give allowance for doubts and thoughts of impossibilities to get you down.

God is a sovereign God.
Rest in His joy and peace.
Trust in His faithfulness.
BURY THE CROSS AND CARRY ON!

-

As we are all getting busy each day with our commitments and personal agendas, don't forget to seek God daily. Encounters will only come when you seek after it. Bible says seek and you will find.

I feel so blessed so blessed so blessed by the word this weekend to prepare us to give for Arise & Build. Now is really a good time to start saving up and give your best with guidance and wisdom on your managing your fianances from the Lord. I say NOW!

Build an altar that will cost you something.
Maybe for some of us, there will be tears rolling down, on bended knees for open doors as we give, or some might have endless mucus (eew!) ha ha kidding, whatever it takes, build an altar before God which cost you something.

For me personally, I am not a good manager of my finances. The previous Arise & Build really trained me and moulded me to be wiser with my finances. At times I failed, but God kept supplying as I kept giving. The amount might not be great in many's eyes, but my harvest is and continues to be great. Greater than I gave.

God is really faithful and good, all glory to my King :)

Face the brand new week with positive confession of His promises. His word will never fail. Claim the promises and make them come to past in your own life. I am looking forward to the brand new week though its gonna be OT and OT and OT every night to hit another $14M sales target, doing legwork is never easy. But God's grace is sufficient and it comes in ABUNDANCE.

So everyone lets JIAYOU okay!
For the O levels students , the Sec students, the A levels student, the Uni, the Poly and the YOUNG working adults + everyone else la (ha ha!)

Trust that God is gonna make provision, give you strength to overcome the impossibles (I-M-POSSIBLE!), and most importantly confidence in God that He will carry you through :D

Agape Love From God.