Sunday 16 September 2007

I'm pleased to post a new song that I've written. This song was written yesterday night and the whole song, including the chords, took me about 10 minutes. Hahaz. Praise God! It's really a simple and straightforward praise song but what was so special (and surprising) about it was that it came really smoothly to me. I didn't have to crack my head to write it out and I am so very grateful to God for it.

Verse
We shout to the Lord
We shout out His praise
We shout to glorify Your name

We shout with a voice
A voice that will break
The ropes that the devil's binding us with

Chorus
And now we are free
Freed by Your love
A love that brought the Son to earth

The whole heavens shake
When the veil was torn apart
Come God, as we lift up our hearts

Verse
Stir up our hearts
Stir it up we pray
Stir it up with fire and with grace

Keep our hands pure
Let them be full of faith
Unite our hearts to fear Your name

Chorus

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a blessed week ahead. Remember to be sons and daughters of encouragement.